Tuesday, February 17, 2009

so diffrent

artists like lupe fiasco, Kanye west and lil wayen are just a few in the bunch that are trying to brand their image differently. they are connecting hip hop and rock together to have a bigger niche market. The new CD by kanye west 808 and heart brake is extremely different than any other CD that was made by a hip hop artist. even tho this artists are changing their styles, they still make great music. hot new artist now you should check out are...... Kanye West, lil Wayen, and Lupe Fiasco.

2 comments:

  1. I would have to agree with you. I really enjoy the new Kanye West CD... So much that I own it. Many are surprised to find such music on my ipod and in my cd player, but I enjoy it and know it's the next BIG thing. Throw up a link to new music/any music released from these artists... It would be sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lil wayne is the best rapper right now no dout...He is in everyones songs, and had the best selling cd' last year. Do you ever think you could be as sucessful as him?

    ReplyDelete